You qualify for lifeline service in Oklahoma,
if you receive any approved Government Assistance including:
1. Food Stamps/ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
2. Federal Public Housing Assistance / Section 8
3. Medicaid (Sooner Care)
4. Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
5. Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
6. Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
7. Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
8. Head Start (income qualifying / residents of Tribal Lands only)
9. Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
10. Income at or below 135% of Federal Poverty Guidelines
Non Tribal – Oklahoma Lifeline 500 Plus Plan
Must be Eligible. Each month you will receive 500 talk and 1700 texts $0.00 per month. There are no rollover minutes with this plan. Unused minutes will expire each month on the service expiration date. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents. For more info See Terms and Conditions.
Tribal – Oklahoma Lifeline 1500 Plus Plan + 1700 texts + 500MB Data
Must be Eligible. Each month you will receive 1500 talk and 1700 texts plus 500MB data for $1.00 per month plus fees and taxes. There are no rollover minutes with this plan. Unused minutes will expire each month on the service expiration date. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents. For more info See Terms and Conditions.
Oklahoma Lifeline Unlimited Talk/Text/Data – 2.5 GB of 4G Data then rev down to 2G
Must be Eligible. Each month you will receive unlimited talk and text and 2.5 GB of 4G Data for $1.00 per month plus fees and taxes. There are no rollover minutes, texts, or data with this plan. Unused minutes will expire each month on the service expiration date. This plan is only available to Oklahoma residents. For more info See Terms and Conditions.
Plan Changes – December 2016
Questions about upcoming plan changes? We’ve got answers.
Beginning December 2, 2016, Lifeline-eligible subscribers with 3G or 4G capable handsets can get a new mobile broadband Internet plan. Customers with handsets that are not 3G capable will remain on their current plan, or transition to a new plan which meets the new Lifeline Reform Minimum Voice requirements. Click here to view available plans.
Why customers will want to change plans?
Earlier this year, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) updated its Lifeline rules to permit Lifeline-eligible consumers to apply their Lifeline subsidy to broadband Internet plans, and is encouraging carriers like Infiniti Mobile to offer broadband Internet plans to our subscribers. We’ve developed a new plan that provides a generous amount of broadband data, voice minutes, and text messages.
What does my new plan include?
Your new plan will come loaded each month with the included voice, text, and data associated with your new plan. If you have a question about the plan you are enrolled in, or you would like to change your plan, please call 918.960.0023.
What new terms and conditions apply to these new plans?
When the FCC updated its Lifeline rules, it also imposed new requirements for subscribers:
- 12-Month Benefit Port Freeze: Except in limited circumstances, your Lifeline benefit will be assigned to Infiniti Mobile for 12 months beginning when you enroll in a Lifeline broadband plan (“benefit port freeze”). As a result, once you have enrolled in a Lifeline-supported broadband plan with us, you will need to wait 12 months before transferring your benefit to a new carrier (of course, you can always purchase services from another carrier, but you will not be able to apply your Lifeline benefit to those services).
- 30-Day Usage Requirement: Under the new Lifeline rules, you must use your Lifeline-supported service at least once every 30 days. Usage includes: (1) completing an outbound call or using data; (2) purchasing minutes or data to add to your plan; (3) answering an incoming call from a party other than Infiniti Mobile; (4) responding to direct contact from Infiniti Mobile and confirming that you want to continue receiving the service; or (5) sending a text message. If we detect 15 days of non-usage, we will send you a notice with a 15-day grace period. If you do not respond to the notice, you will be de-enrolled for non-usage within a 30-day continued period. This usage policy applies only to customers who do not have a regular billing and payment relationship with us.
All applicable federal and state lifeline rules apply in addition to other terms and conditions. For more information about our terms and conditions, please visit our terms and conditions page, or call 918.960.0023. For more information, please visit our Broadband Internet Service page by clicking here.
What other plans are available for traditional ETC states?
Additional plans may be available in your service area. These plans may include additional monthly charges. For more information about current plans in your area, please visit our plan page or simply dial 918.960.0023.
This LIFELINE service is provided by the Eligible Telecom Carrier IM Telecom LLC dba Infiniti Mobile. LIFELINE is a government assistance program. Service is non-transferable and only eligible consumers may enroll in the program. The program is limited to one discount per household. Documentation proving eligibility is necessary for enrollment. Customers who willfully make false statements in order to obtain the lifeline benefit can be punished by fine, imprisonment, or can be barred from the program. For full plan offering, please visit http://www.infinitimobile.com. Not all plans are available in all areas. Please see your local sales representative or call Customer Service at (918) 960.0023 for available plans in your area and eligibility requirements. UNLIMITED DOES NOT MEAN UNREASONABLE USE. To ensure that all customers have access to reliable services provided at a reasonable cost, you may not use our service in a manner that interferes, with another Infiniti Mobile mobile customer’s use of our service or disproportionally Infiniti Mobile’s network resources. Infiniti Mobile reserves the right, without notice or limitation, to terminate individual calls, or after providing notice to you, offer you a different service plan with no unlimited usage components, limit data throughput speeds or quantities, or deny, terminate, end, modify, disconnect, or suspend your service, or decline to renew your service, if you engage in any of the prohibited voice or data uses detailed below or if Infiniti Mobile, in its sole discretion, determines action is necessary to protect its wireless networks from harm or degradation. Infiniti Mobile may limit, alter, or discontinue your service if you generate abnormally high call volumes, abnormally long average call lengths, calls with abnormally high costs, abnormally high use, or other disproportionate use when compared to those of other customers of Infiniti Mobile.