Infiniti Mobile Wireless Lifeline Annual ReCertification
CLICK HERE TO RECERTIFY ONLINE Use your full SS# or 000-00-XXXX
If you have service under a Infiniti Mobile Lifeline plan, you are required to re-certify annually that you still participate in a qualifying program and you are eligible for discounted phone service. Recertifying will renew your service with us for an additional year with no changes or additional charges to your current account.
If you fail to recertify within 30 days of being notified, or if Infiniti Mobile is unable to verify the required Lifeline qualifications, you will be deemed ineligible to further participate in a Infiniti Mobile Lifeline program. Your free minute plan will be discontinued at that time and only pre-paid minute plans will be available to you.
30 days before the expiration date of your eligibility, Infiniti Mobile will send you a text message informing you that you must complete a recertification form. Once you receive that message, please follow the steps below to insure that your information is received on time and accurately.
You can Recertify with the following 4 options.
1. Online at our website. CLICK HERE
2. Visit one of our locations to recertify online, see locations.
3. Fill out the enclosed Lifeline Program Recertification Form that was mailed to you, complete all certifications and sign the form, and mail the paid envelope and form to:
1209 S Frankfort Ave, Suite 200
Tulsa, OK 74120
4. Call 1-405-543-1871 within 30 days of the date of this letter to complete your re-certification by dialing into an automated telephone system and keying in responses to audio prompts. Calls are accepted 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It may take up to 15 minutes to complete your re- certification using this method.
If you are re-certifying under a program different from that which you originally certified, please provide a photo copy of proof of participation. Examples of acceptable forms of proof include copies of your EBT food stamp card, Medicaid Card, a current award letter you have recently received in the mail, or a letter from your case worker. Please do not send original letters or actual ID cards, as they will not be returned to you.
At any time, if you have moved from the address you originally provided on the initial enrollment form, or need to verify the address we are going to send your recertification form to, please contact us at the appropriate service number below:
- Infiniti Mobile Customer Service: 1-918-960-0023
Infiniti Mobile Team
WARNING: Lifeline is a U.S. government benefit program, and consumers that willfully make false claims to obtain Lifeline Program support can be punished by fine or imprisonment, or can be barred from the program.
December 01, 2016